Achievement Planner – Rules
Top Business Plan Competition
1. Open to high school students in Pleasanton, Prairie View, Jayhawk-Linn, Uniontown, Crest, Marmaton Valley and home school students in these districts.
2. Entries must be received along with $10 entry fee no later than March 24, 2012.
3. Kickoff meeting Saturday January 28, 2012 10:00am to 11:00am. While attendance is not required, it is highly recommended for students and parents/guardians.
4. Judging will commence on March 25, 2012, and will continue until March 31, 2012, when the top ten entries will present their plans to the judges’ panel.
5. The top 10 presenters will provide a 15 min. review and will allow a 15 min. question and answer session for the judges on March 31, 2012.
6. Evaluation criteria will be reviewed during the eight help meetings held in advance of the competition. The help meetings will be held on Thursday evenings from 7:00-9:00 and repeated on Saturday mornings from 10:00-Noon beginning on February 2, 2012. A 30 minute session will be held before each meeting for catch up/review purposes. All students and parents are welcome to attend all meetings. Meetings may be podcast to Facebook page Achievement Planner and to area schools for viewing.
7. All contest applicants will retain all intellectual prosperity rights to their contest business plan.
1st place $500
2nd place $300
3rd place $200
Like us on Facebook page “Achievement Planner” or Email: AP3@morfconsulting.com