This page shows links and information to both local scholarships as well as regional/national scholarships. Local scholarships are listed below with the other scholarships listed at the bottom of the page.
A guide to searching for scholarships:
The Simple Dollar: http://www.thesimpledollar.com/college-scholarship-guide/.
Websites to help you filter scholarships:
- Enroll in a 4-year college
- Cumuluative GPA of 3.5 or higher
- ACT score of 26+
Scholarship Search Sites
- Fastweb- Great source of scholarship information, but beware of the advertisements and mailing lists.When registering, please use this link as a referral: http://www.fastweb.com/referral/ranolan
- Good Call Scholarship Search: https://www.goodcall.com/scholarships/
- Scholly scholarship search. Legitimate app for Android and IOS. Costs .99 to download. As seen on Sharktank. I would use all the free searches you can before paying for an app to help you search.
- Student Financial Aid Search Engine
Did You Know Information - Download the "Did You Know" about college financial aid by clicking the link at the bottom of this page.
The TEN biggest scholarships everyone should apply for if they are eligible.
Below you will find three categories: College scholarships, local scholarships, and regional/national scholarships.
Please visit the "College Planning" page for specific links to specific colleges and scholarships.
Local ScholarshipsBelow you'll find the list of local scholarships and information. The actual scholarships will be added over time. The due dates for each year may change as new applications are sent in. Please be aware of the actual deadlines compared to old and new application dates. As I get new scholarships mailed to me, I will make them available for download.
If you can not find an application, please email Mr. Robert Nolan at robert(dot)nolan@usd344(dot)org .
Applications are hosted at the links found in the spreadsheet or at the bottom of this page.
If you can't see the spreadsheet below, please contact Mr. Nolan.